September 24, 2009

Cuttin' and Choppin' Update

Hello everyone, I'm really sorry for not posting new posts as regularly as when I first started. School started this week, and with school comes great responsibilty.....not really, just lots of work and time required :P. Anyways, a Woodcutting update came out recently. I haven't tested it just yet, haven't had time, but I've heard you get about 60-90k exp/hour cutting ivy off of the walls. You don't get anything in your inventory for chopping the Ivy, so you can stay there as long as you want. There is Ivy growing in many places, outside of the Castle War walls is one place you can go to. Another update is an update to the Lumbridge Sawmill area, no idea what it is though :P.

They also made an update to the Friend list/Clan chat structure. You can move a line across the box for it to show more of the full name or of the world. This is pointless for now in my opinion, it might become useful once the new display name update comes out.

I'm slowly working towards 99 Fishing, I have 93 and I'm planning to get 94 tomorrow night. I won't be playing what I played during the summer anymore for obvious reason, so 99 Fishing might take a month or so more :P. I've stopped doing stars/trees daily because I fish in World 2 and hopping to world 78 to do stars/trees is to tedious for me right now. Well, thank you for your time, until next time, hopefully soon :P.

No comments: