September 16, 2009

Runescape History: Part 2

Hey guys, I'll continue yesterday's post now. My second accout was named, quite obviously, David7raul. When I started this account I was still a noob. Didn't get much farther then I did on my first account. Got to around 60-70 Combat and 300k or so gp. I then quit the game again in around april 2007. I only played for the holiday events from then on. I would also go on the forums every week or two. I started playing again during winter break 2008. I started playing seriously, a somewhat more advanced mind then my "noob " stage. I got a few prayer and combat levels and got up to the 800's or so in total level. Then I completed more goals like 70 mining, 70 fishing, 70 attack, 70 strength, etc. This got me to the 900's. I then embarked on an epic quest, without much efficiency. I went for 99 Woodcutting and Firemaking on F2p. I cut yews and burned maples. This was through most of Q1 2009.

I joined a great clan chat in Febuary 2009. I owe everything I am today to that clan. I had about 10 or so friends before I joined, and that number multiplied by around 10. The clan's owner was "Cliffan", he is a great person and he helps people with right about everything and anything. I owe alot to him, thank you Cliffy. I met some other unforgettable friends there my first few months, Vossler ff12, Rulea, Ik ben puur4, O B I X O, and many many more. During this time I got to 94 Woodcutting and 93 Firemaking on F2p. I became member for the first time in late may, and I postponed my 99 Woodcutting/Firemaking goal. I already transformed into a really informed player and I knew right about everything in the game before becoming a member, more then people that were already members. With all this knowledge applied, I gained 588 Total levels my first month of member. From 1032 to 1620. It was the biggest feat I had ever accomplished. During this time a friend "Alder dryad" started playing alot and we became alot closer, and "Cliffan's" clan chat was much more populated because of the summer vacations, hence alot more enjoyable. These were my best Runescape times to date.

After this first month, with somewhat respectable skills, I renewed my goal for 99 Firemaking/Woodcutting. I got it cutting and burning Teak trees with my recently aquired Inferno Adze. I finally got 99 Woodcutting and Firemaking on the same day. After I completed this goal I did a few others, got my total level a bit higher. Then I went for 99 Fletching and I got it in a few weeks. I met alot of great people in World 148 Castle wars while Fletching. I had loads of fun supporting everyone Runecrafting there, especially Rulea :). Started on 99 Cooking and took a two week vacation in between. I got 99 Cooking sometime in august 2009. Those were 4 99's I had gotten through the summer. I have the exact dates of my 99's on my Youtube channel's description if you want to check that out.

After 99 Cooking I tried going for 99 Hunter and getting some money along the way. I went from level 60 to level 83 in 4 days. No lifing. I quit at 83 because I thought it was a decent enough level, and because I was frustrated that I wasn't getting good exp rates/hour for some reason. After quitting this I started on 99 Fishing in late August. I'm working on that goal right now. I'm planning on using all the money I get from 99 Fishing to get higher levels in all skills you need money to train efficiently. 60-77 Crafting, 76-82 Magic, 60-70+ Smithing, 60-70 Prayer, 60-84 Construction, 65-75 Herblore, and 65-75 Farming. I've joined another clan chat during late August. I really like it and all it's members, and it helps alot. Thanks to them I've started to do quite alot of Shooting Stars everyday, and Evil tree's aswell. They all seem to be great people and I hope i'll stay with them for quite some time. I'd also like to thank "Olav Holland", she's my partner in crime while doing Evil trees and a great person ingame and out :).That's all of my Runescape history until now, I'll talk about more once I get alot more done :).

Today started off good as well, I did an Evil Magic tree early in the morning and didn't play much more after. In the afternoon I continued fishing and got 91 Fishing :). Then I went to my first star of the day and got the tag at Brimhaven Dungeon. I got three tags in a row that day, that one being the first. After that first tag I got 74 Mining :), and today concludes a week long "1 or more star tag(s) a day" streak :). I then did my penguins on World 60 and got 628 exp away from 63 Summoning, still waiting for a lamp so I can level :P. I continued fishing the rest of the day and did another Evil magic tree. After doing a star at Nardah, me and my friend teleported through fairy rings to go to Piscatoris. In the process we teleported two Jackals as well, but they dissapeard before I could take a Screenshot :(.

Here's a screenshot of 91 Fishing:

5 comments:

Aximili E I said...

Different path to members then I... Lucky I become a member within hours of me starting playing...wouldn't have a RSC account otherwise... Great story on your evolution as a RS player!

David7raul said...

Thank you very much, and I wasn't able to get members for a long time :(.

Political Prose said...

Awesome blogs mate, keep up the good work. Best of luck with 99 fishing, and all the other goals which you conquer :)

TIMURTIF said...

WOWZA DAVID :P I REALLY LIKE THE BLOG, I CANT FIX MY CAPS THOUGH FOR SOME REASON... SO ERR, YOU GOTTA GET USED TO ME SHOUTING :) ANYWAYS GL ON GOALS AND I REALLY LIKED THE HISTORY OF YOUR RUNESCAPE ACCOUNT... YOUR STILL A NOOB AT RANGE THOUGH :)

Vaskor said...

Great story, indeed.

As for using fairy rings for smuggling animals into Zanaris, I did it too with gray chinchompas :-)