October 14, 2009

99 Fishing!

I finally got 99 Fishing yesterday after spending a whole 3 weeks fishing those beloved Rocktails. I have 35m worth of them that I plan on cooking, which will get me a hefty amount of exp. :)

I also got 65 Summoning from penguins, and 54 Runecrafting from Tears of Guthix yesterday. I plan on getting 68 Summoning on Penguins sometime soon and then start using penguins on Runecrafting. :)

I'm finally going to start questing, even though I despise it. Going to try doing Horror from the deep and Animal magnetism, get everything I need for Ranged, and then go pulverise some Yaks till 75 Range. :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats =D

David7raul said...

Thank you :D

Anonymous said...

You should update your "Runescape stats" picture to show off your new 99 =p

David7raul said...

Ooh yeah, thanks for reminding me. ;P